Light

Light
Image credit: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508554982893638439

Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

ASUS - The best things come in small packages!

I’m a tech-savvy person. Especially when it comes to tablets, computers and smart phones, I would love to grab the opportunity to marvel at the latest creations of technology. I’m a fan of ASUS technology and a proud owner of ASUS Google NEXUS 7 tablet. And I keep wanting more of the ASUS products as they never fail to surprise me with their wonderful features.

Why the choice?

Image Credit: www.amazon.in

It has been quite a while since we replaced our old desktop with a new one. Also, we had bought the PC with an external UPS which only lasted for twenty minutes after a power-cut. The UPS didn’t last for more than a year.  When I think of replacing this PC, what is more fashionable than ASUS All In One PC ET2040? Check out the latest design of the PC at the link ASUS All In One PC ET2040 and it definitely sets a trend. As it is, it is surely a space-saving design and in addition to that it comes with a built-in UPS with smart backup power up to one hour. I cannot find anything better that fits my choice.


With an Intel processor and a speed of 2.16 GHz, the PC won’t let me lag behind time. I get frustrated when my PC hangs for a long time and refuses to obey my mouse-clicks. ASUS ALL in One PC would become a quick assistant to all my tasks and I would soon be glad to be done with my work on the system and think of the next task in hand. A necessity in this fast-paced world.


We used to have TV with a remote control, but, how about this completely brand new idea of controlling PC from five meters away WITHOUT a physical remote control? Amazing gesture control feature of this PC is a feather on the cap. With a clarity of 19.5 inch- HD LED display every movie experience is a theater experience. I certainly have to give it to ASUS.


And like an icing on the cake, the PC comes with great built-in apps for work and play, balancing the needs of a family and a work place. The most attractive of the all, is the Windows 8.1 64 bit OS, this new year, certainly it is a great upgrade I would look forward to for a brand new start! It is never too late, is it?


ASUS EeeBook X205TA 

Image Credit: www.flipkart.com
  
Just check the price at the above link. Rs. 14,999! I had to stare at it to beleive it. This was the price I paid to buy a tablet. Had I known, that ASUS EeeBook X205TA comes with all the features of a tab and at this price, I would have definitely bought it.The colour variants, especially the gold, is very attractive. ASUS has its way with fashion at the same time not compromising with its quality -1.33 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.83 GHz.

And this comes as a package with less than a kilogram weight.
Sometimes, the best things come in small packages! 


Written for Indiblogger.in Happy Hours.

No comments: